and there is this missing part in patches in
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20240222222218.2261956-1-gustavo.rom...@linaro.org/
 missing property for ivshmem-flat "x-bus-qompath" which is present in
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231127052024.435743-2-gustavo.rom...@linaro.org/
patches.

without that prop,
-chardev socket,path=/tmp/ivshmem_socket,id=ivshmem_flat -device
ivshmem-flat,chardev=ivshmem_flat,x-irq-qompath='/machine/unattached/device[4]/gic/unnamed-gpio-in[0]',x-bus-qompath='/sysbus'
isn't working.