Dear experts,

    I have been learning the Fault Handling of the Granule Protection Fault in Arm CCA. I noticed in `target/arm/tcg/tlb_helper.c` that a new function, `report_as_gpc_exception`, was introduced in last year's commit. If `fi->gpcf == GPCF_Fail`, the return value is the checking result of whether GPF bit in SCR_EL3 is set and whether the current_el is 3. So if the GPF bit is set, then all GPFs should be pass to EL3 to handle.

    However, upon examining the code in QEMU, I was unable to locate any related information in EL3's code (TrustedFirmware-A or ATF). Nor could I find any demo code to test this Arm CCA feature. This has led me to wonder: is this patch solely a QEMU-side patch, with other components yet to catch up?

    I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice you could provide to help me test this patch or understand this feature better.

Sincerely,

Feifan Qian