Hi all.
We have been doing a number of improvements on the QGIS GRASS Toolbox, mainly polishing the interface and making it more compliant with general GUI rules of QGIS. Hope you'll like it. More work is to be done. Robert Szczepanek kindly volunteered to prepare new icons, with a style uniform with the newgis icon set. You can see a sample done for db.* commands. It is a major task, so let's hope he'll be able to carry on speedy ;) I would like to have a peer review of the new icons as they come out, to be sure they are easy to understand for everybody (at least as understandable than current ones, surely more beautiful). So please follow the process, and send your comments. Probably the best thing would be if Robert can pload the new icons to http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS-QGIS_relevant_module_list, where we can collect qualified comments before adding them to the toolbox.
Looking forward for your collaboration.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc