Hi,

Yes as Martin notes, and as I mentioned in my last email in this
thread "If you are able to use linux, you can even more easily just
use the plugin_builder.py script in that src/plugins directory and it
will generate for you a 'hello world' C++ plugin."

Perhaps the linux part is not relevant though as you should be able to
use it on widows with python, but I've never tried. As an interesting
history note, we have had a plugin builder script (in one form or
another) in QGIS for c++ plugins from very early on in the life of
QGIS's plugin support.

On Windows the plugin_builder.py works also perfectly.

Regards, Barend