This seems like a decent suggestion (frankly, it shouldn't be necessary!),
but no matter what I try/do, the generated ui_*.py file always has the
'value' property set for the progressBar. It doesn't appear to be an
option...

$ pyuic4 --version
Python User Interface Compiler 4.7.2 for Qt version 4.6.2

Any suggestions?

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
http://www.carsonfarmer.com/

<<logo_company.gif>>