On 08/26/2011 11:26 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
Mayeul

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Mayeul Kauffmann
<mayeul.kauffm...@free.fr>  wrote:
Le jeudi 25 août 2011 à 22:39 +0200, Marco Bernasocchi a écrit :
What about tagging subjects?
You mean helping the email clients to automatically filter or classify
emails? If this is easy both for email writers and readers, that would
be great!
Given that Marco so easily ported QGIS to Android (though it still
doesnt run on my circa 1980's scientific calculator so black mark to
you there Marco),
You make me sound too smart, and you still didnt give me the target arch of your calculator :)
  I think he meant 'I will rewrite the internet email
protocol so that if  understands QGIS messages and auto routes
messages to interested users....
Of course, and everything money-related to me :)

But seriously, ...tagging subjects like [WEBCLIENT] Help my blah blah
blah... is what he had in mind I think....though that requires a level
of inolvement in list politics that most of our subscribers may not
possess I am afraid....
But you do understand me well, still on heidi water? but wouldnt it be worth a try?
ciao

Regards

Tim

Mayeul