Hi all.
I see we are moving away from LaTeX, a move that will bring us more translators, I think. In the occasion, could we think how to make screenshots more automatic? I think we can add a command to rst to automatically generate them during compilation, e.g. qgis --snapshot filename --project filename. Currently this does not allow to open menus etc, but at least some of the screenshots could be made automatic. This could allow to have different manuals for different operating systems, different languages etc. with less effort.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini
See: http://www.faunalia.it/pc