Il 14/01/2012 23:00, Maxim Dubinin ha scritto:
We've been asked why don't we move our plugins to official repo. The
reason  is  that  autopackaging is unavailable. We maintain 16 plugins
and it will be a pain to switch to manual. If someone doesn't like the
idea   for  some  reason,  it  would  make  sense to add on/off switch
for autopackaging in official repo.

Agreed fully. Please add it, we're ready to help with this.

Localizations    of   the   descriptions   are  also  something  we're
concerned  about  and  it is unfortunate  that  right  now  we  cannot
provide our users localized descriptions of the plugins.

Right, have you opened a ticket? Could the proposal from Paolo Corti (rst+sphinx+pootle) help in this respect?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu