Subject: [SoC] Re: [mentors] OSGeo ranking procedure - deadline today!
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:27:16 +0200
From: Anne Ghisla <a.ghi...@gmail.com>
To: OSGeo Google Summer of Code list <s...@lists.osgeo.org>

Hello all,

reminder: please send the final rankings by April 17th, 21:00 UTC.

thanks for your time!
Anne

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:55:28 +0200
Anne Ghisla <a.ghi...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:38:34 +0200
Anne Ghisla <a.ghi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello mentors,
>
> following previous mail about slots allocation, this week is
> dedicated to student rankings.
>
> The procedure is the same as previous years. The 5 stars scoring on
> Melange is not used. Instead, make your comments in Melange and put
> forward your willingness to mentor any project which you'd take on
> using the button there.
>
> Each OSGeo project has to decide which (if any) of the applications
> for their particular project they like, and rank the viable ones.
> Please then send your project's ranking and primary mentor
> selections to me, Wolf and Hamish. (organize that internally as you
> like, but don't send it to this public mailing list).
> Once those results are all in, we will arrange them in Melange as
> needed and we'll progress from there.
>
> Please send the rankings by Tuesday, 17th April.

Please find here the complete slot procedure with timeline:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Administrative#Slot_assignments

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks for dedicating your time to proposals selection!

Anne

Anne
--
http://gis.cri.fmach.it/ghisla/