Interesting topic. I think we should try to replicate those
functionalities and when they are fully supported in SEXTANTE, maybe
remove them in their original form.

Something that can be done while that happens is to wrap those
algorithms that are a bit harder to adapt to SEXTANTE, wrapping them
as SEXTANTE actions. That would mean that the algorithm can be called
from the SEXTANTE toolbox, but it is not really a SEXTANTE algorithm,
just an action that calls the original algorithm with its dialog. That
means also it cannot be executed in the modeler or batch processing
interface, but at least all analysis stuff would be centralized in the
toolbox. In short, changing the way of calling those algorithms, from
a menu item to an entry in the SEXTANTE toolbox. That adds some
homogeneity and is probably less confusing, IMHO

Regards