Hello,

I'm working on a customized user interface (based on PyQt) for attribute data input while digitizing single points. I know about the interface provided by QGIS for capturing these data (i. e. using widgets with the same name as the associated attribute), but I would prefer to do the processing/storing by myself. In this context I need to retrieve programmatically the geometry/coordinates of a newly digitized point before the form window ist closed. Can anybody give me a hint how to do this? I have already tried to use the last cursor position in some way but didn't succeed.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Stephan Breisig