Hi Jürgen,

On 01/24/2013 10:04 AM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
Hi Matthias,

On Thu, 24. Jan 2013 at 09:43:28 +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
Already done in f2029b4ec.
Nice.
How do I need to tag deprecated methods to trigger this?
/Deprecated/ in the .sip

We (or better put Qt) already have that too (Q_DECL_DEPRECATED).  But there
it's a compile time warning - and apparently not everyone builds with PEDANTIC
enabled...
... and for python plugins there is no compile time ...
Oh, I thought you were talking about C++ - macro didn't sound pythonish to me.
I thought it might be possible to tag it as deprecated independent of the language. But I'm not sure if this is possible. And if not, adding the /Deprecated/ in the .sip file isn't that much work.

Matthias