fine with me. But maybe you could link at the webpage into the about-box (e.g. into the Sourcecode repository). I think it is quite normal that people want to know contacts and responsible persons in a project. It should be easy to find in a web page. I don't think it is obvious to only find it in the aboutbox with no information at the webpage - so at least some description or a link should do it.

Andreas