Am 05.04.2013, 14:55 Uhr, schrieb Werner Macho <werner.ma...@gmail.com>:

Hi!

So as far as i can see there is only one difference - the "keeping" of the
layer - or forcing to duplicate the layer ..
Personaly I tend to keep everything clean and tidy too but I see not
disadvantage of having them both .. even more when one of them is "only" a
plugin..

It seems to be a core plugin though ... just like ftools.

Anita

So we already have the functionality built in if on needs it ..
And .. can the plugin function be used by sextante?

regards
Werner