Wouldn't it be good to have SEXTANTE as category in the bug tracker (like fTools and GDAL tools)?

Bernhard

Am 17.04.2013 12:27, schrieb Victor Olaya:
Bernard's problem was related with using non-file layers in the
modeler. It was a very easy fix, so please, everyone that's using
SEXTANTE, share your problems so we can work on them and make the
software more stable. :-)

Thanks in advance!