Le 2013-05-07 11:50, Victor Olaya a écrit :
You mean the list of algorithms classified by providers (SAGA, GRASS,
etc)?? The modeler uses the same configuration as the toolbox, so you
should change it in the toolbox. Maybe I shoud add that in the modeler
as well, so it can be changed from there...

Sorry, yes it's what I meant. I did not saw the list at the bottom of the toolbox, I thought this option was somewhere in the SEXTANTE configuration :)

I agree that the interface now might be less clear in some cases... Do
you think that it would be interesting to have an option to use the
older modeler?

No, the smaller boxes are great ! my personal suggestions would be :
- to focus on one linear way of reading the screen (top to bottom, left to right)
- put in/out on opposite side of the box
- use of zigzag/besier lines instead of straight ones