Hi Andreas,

Thanks for this information.

I have the table listing but I don't that I have to choose the geometry type and the primary key column. Do I have to select the SRS ?

René-Luc D'Hont

Le 07/06/2013 16:09, Andreas Neumann a écrit :
Hi René,

Did you get the table listing?

If yes, you have to choose the geometry type and the primary key column
- otherwise you cannot select and add the layer. Same with Postgis, but
with Postgis there is some good autodetection (depending on the QGIS
version).

Andreas