Yes, I know, I don't understand why they're not present in the folder.
Al the new icons are SVG !

On 07/05/2013 10:13 AM, Andreas Neumann wrote:
Hi,

That's bad. We should always have the SVG versions next to the raster
versions.

As we discussed SVG should be the default in the future.

Already most of the new devices have high-resolution displays and the
raster versions really look ugly/blurry on these devices.

Thanks for your work, Denis.

Andreas