Hi Otto,

If you provide the "visibleLayers" property in the URL, it will be used. If you do not provide this property it will use the visibility setting from the QGIS project. You need to set

var useGetProjectSettings = true;

to be able to use the visibility from the QGIS project. It does not work with GetCapabilities.

Andreas