Hi,

I got back yesterday from my only week of vacation of this year, I have no problem with people contributing directly to this while I'm not here but it seems that a few hundred translations I did in my previous commit (http://goo.gl/VsCYhL, all the processing/sextante were done) are now empty. The count was 8978 done, it is now 8717.

Is there a way to solve this without redoing them one by one ? Which given the time before release and my availability will not be possible.