Hi Gino I arrive at heatrow also but at 11. I also go with national express. they have electricity plugs apparently :)

Saber, I bought a ticket to Coach Station, (near Pier) because back then the wiki stated that we would meet at little bay. do I better get of that bus somewhere else?

ciao see you tomorrow