Hi Luca,

the need to create some kind of reports is often uttered. IMHO a dedicated reporting tool can always handle this better than anything implemented in QGIS or any other GIS (because it is not a main GIS feature). I successfully coupled a Python implementation of JasperReports [1] with QGIS. JasperReports not only allows sum/average and the like but also subreports (for ?:n relations) charts and much more. AFAIK (but have not tried myself) LibreOffice output is possible, too. This solution needs some Python programming to create an XML document from your data and send the data and the report template to the server.

Bernhard

[1] https://github.com/hudora/pyJasper
my fork with updated Jasper libraries:
https://github.com/bstroebl/pyJasper