Hi,

On 02/25/2014 05:04 AM, Kari Salovaara wrote:
Hi,

thanks for all developers of huge and fantastic work again.
I've OpenSuse 12.3 updated about per midnight (GMT 24.2.2014 23:00). and
qgis2-2.2.0-6.1
Can you please provide a full list of repositories that you have enabled in your 12.3 environment?

I'd some notices of small "bugs". I was not able to use other machinery so I
don't know ......

1. Manage and Install Plugins ... -> Upgradeable ; I've two left after I
upgraded all others.
mmqgis and Qgis2threejs both tell "There is a new version available"
I've tried both Upgrade all and Upgrade plugin. Restarted QGIS and tried again.
They just won't want to be upgraded.
Please try to erase those plugins completely from your environment and install again from the Plugins Manager.
I cannot reproduce this issue.

Then I uninstalled mmqgis and installed again. Now it has been upgraded but is
again in the list of upgradeable. If You look the numbering where I expect the
error lie ?

Installed version: 2014.01.06 (in /home/kari/.qgis2/python/plugins/mmqgis)
Available version: 2014.1.6 (in QGIS Official Plugin Repository)

- and uninstall->install>result was also

Installed version: 0.06 (in /home/kari/.qgis2/python/plugins/Qgis2threejs)
Available version: 0.6 (in QGIS Official Plugin Repository)

- those leading zeroes ?

Please try to wipe out .qgis2 folder and re-install the plugins.

2. jp2 (Jpeg2000) files don't work/render at all. That was not a surprise in
OpenSuse. Have to force kill and restart qgis.
It is a surprise to me, openSUSE was the first distribution to have OpenJPEG v2 packaged in Factory...
Plus, I can work with jp2 files in 13.1
Can you please provide a jp2 file that fails for you so I can test?

3. in About -> License is missing (totally white) ;)

Confirmed, I will take a look at this, thanks.

Regards,
Kari

PS. Installation
QGIS version    2.2.0-Valmiera    QGIS code revision    exported
Compiled against Qt    4.8.4    Running against Qt    4.8.4
Compiled against GDAL/OGR    1.10.1    Running against GDAL/OGR 1.10.1
Compiled against GEOS    3.4.2-CAPI-1.8.2    Running against GEOS
3.4.2-CAPI-1.8.2 r3921
PostgreSQL Client Version    9.2.4    SpatiaLite Version    4.1.1
QWT Version    5.2.3    PROJ.4 Version    480
QScintilla2 Version

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
~Elizabeth Andrew

Thank you for your feedback.

Best,
Angelos