+1

On 06/20/2014 10:43 AM, Martin Dobias wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neum...@carto.net> wrote:
I would propose to have two more weeks for stabilizing things.

Yesterday we had the Swiss QGIS user meeting. We had workshops with QGIS
master. While the features are great, there were still some issues that
need to be addressed. I took notes but did not have the time to do the
bug reports. Will do that today. I would hate to have a release with
these issues not addressed.
I agree with Andreas. Can we postpone the release for a few days?
There is still quite steady flow of new bug reports worth addressing.
I would suggest max. 7 days (without affecting the schedule of the
next release).

Regards
Martin

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
 ~ Elizabeth Andrew