On 07.10.2014 14:35, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
Hi Raymond,

Just discussed this last week with Denis who thought that sometimes this
is intentional (comparing two tables).

We thought about having the possibility to have a split view on the
table. Once this is possible we could prevent the attribute table from
being opened several times for the same layer.

Opinions?
It might be worth preventing several tables by the mean time:
* I observed many times several tables open with users. I believe this is not great for the memory. * would be easier to fund the functionnality of comparing tables if you can't do it with several dialogs ;)

I would vote for not letting more than one dialog per layer.

My 2 cts.

Matthias