Hi All,
I have set up Eclipse and I am developing a QGIS external application.
I will want most of the QGIS as they are, while I will have to add my
own. I was able to add the navigation tools using MapTool from QGIS. I
was wondering if it is possible to add the split feature, add feature,
node tools from QGIS digitizing toolbar.

I want to develop a standalone application and add the default
digitizing and advanced digitizing tools in QGIS as-is on my
application through PyQGIS. Is it similar the way you add the
navigation tools (like Pan Zoom In and Out..)? What do you suggest?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,