Hi Victor,

Thank you for the offer. I’m looking at the paper Anita referenced now. Thanks
Anita!

Let me know when you’d like to meet. I’m in Los Angeles (GMT - 8). Generally
speaking, I’m available 18:00 to 3:00 your time, but given 24 hours notice, I
can be available whenever you’d like between 15:00-9:00 your time.