Hi,

I've been having a bit of a look around the code for this and think it would be a fairly small job to implement and thought I'd let you know that I planned to have a go at it.

I think this is probably of interest to Médéric Ribreux, who posted an update recently, or Tim Sutton, who is the assignee of #3756.

I plan to start with qgsdecorationnortharrow but thought that the idea in #3756 for using page percentage seemed better than just adding some more defined locations, as suggested in #4273.

I hope this is ok. Let me know if you have any input.

Thanks,

Duncan