Hello,

if you are using an auto-generate form, you need to be sure that the window size of the form is large or long enough to display the image. I've made some tests with this nightly build on MS-Windows and I've seen this problem. But once the form size has been changed, the picture is always displayed.

Try to change form window size and tell us if you have something displayed...

Cheers,