Hi all,
sorry for the noob questions, but I’m struggling to find a solution to some
simple issues.
I’m working on the Processing interface with a 3rd party software (i.e.
FUSION). I’m not a programmer , so be patient!

1.       TEMPFILELIST: when I select more input files, a static method is
called to write a temp list (to be used as wildcard). Actually the code says
“filepath = userFolder() + os.sep + filename” and it doesn’t work, but if I set
up a specific folder instead of userFolder, it works fine. Does it lose the way
of the temp path?

2.       ACCESS TO SHAPEFILE: if I use a shapefile already opened in qgis for a
clipping operation, the software (FUSION) has problems to access to it (and
stops working); if I do the same operation with a shapefile not loaded in qgis,
it works fine. Does qgis block files while reading them (as arcgis does with
“.lock” temp files)?

3.       MODELER: Building up a model with FUSION tools, I’m obliged to fill
also optional parameters to make the algorithm work, otherwise I receive the
error “Wrong or missing value”. How can I solve this?

4.       OPTIONAL PARAMETERS: In the graphical panel of each algorithm, some
parameters (i.e. input) automatically appear as “…[optional]” while they
clearly aren’t. Where is it possible to change this behaviour?

I specify I’m using QGIS (2.14.3) on W10 64 bit.

Thank you VERY much in advance for those who have time&willing to answer  😊
Keep up with the good work!

All the best,

Nic