Ah sorry. Mixed up things. It would be a simple rename - nothing else. To not collide with the other usage (the qt qml files).

I always thought it would be useful if the .qml export and import would be more modular - giving the user the option what parts of the information should be exported or loaded.

Currently, it is a wild mixture of different properties relating to a layer. Styling and non-styling stuff.

Andreas