Hi Aitor,

Did you use this documentation ?

https://docs.3liz.com/en/install/windows.html#qgis-server-installation

Regards,

René-Luc

Le 27/11/2017 à 13:30, Aitor Gil Martin a écrit :

I installed QGIS Server 2.18, apache, QGIS Desktop 2.18 and all their dependencies using OSGeo4w x32 setup wizard on a Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 virtual server.

After the installation I type localhost on my chrome browser to see the Apache's landing page and I am getting the following error:

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/php-cgi.exe/index.phtml was not found on this server.

I uninstalled and installed everything several times using OSGeo4w but I keep getting the same message. Something is not properly installed or missing.

Can anyone give me a clue on what might be happening?