Syd

*Syd (Sipke) Visser, P.Geo.*
President, Snr. Geophysicist/Geologist

Tel: 1 (604) 582-1100
Cell: 1 (604) 813-1440
s...@sjgeophysics.com
www.sjgeophysics.com <http://www.sjgeophysics.com>

<http://www.sjgeophysics.com>

On 2018-03-20 05:31 AM, Nathan Woodrow wrote:

    this is always a huge issue with us since we work a lot in areas
    with very poor or no internet connection thus projects have to be
    loaded on our personal computers or external hardrives.
    also when you give a session to a client you always have to go
    into the project file and change the directory names.

Hey Syd,

QGIS has the option (on by default) to save as everything as relative paths which is better to make projects portable

- Nathan.