The directory found by CMake (/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Headers/) contains only .h files.

The khronos site mentioned by Denis offers cl.hpp for v1 and cl2.hpp for v2. qgsopenclutils.h includes cl2.hpp.

Should I download and try cl.hpp on my mac? If it compiles, how can I test running it.

Tom