Thanks - then I wait for Tim to merge this into master.

Eager to try out the new easter eggs ;-)

Greetings,

Andreas

Am 27.08.2018 um 19:45 schrieb Etienne Trimaille:
There is a PR to fix it from Mathieu: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/7722

Le lun. 27 août 2018 à 13:05, Andreas Neumann <a.neum...@carto.net <mailto:a.neum...@carto.net>> a écrit :

    Hi,

    After compiling QGIS I can't install QGIS. When i run "ninja
    install" I
    get the following error message:

    -----------

    CMake Error at doc/cmake_install.cmake:41 (file):
       file INSTALL cannot find "/home/an/dev/QGIS/doc/contributors.json".
    Call Stack (most recent call first):
       cmake_install.cmake:58 (include)

    FAILED: CMakeFiles/install.util
    cd /home/an/dev/QGIS/build && /usr/bin/cmake -P cmake_install.cmake

    Seems like the download/update/install of the contributors.json
    doesn't
    work?

    Thanks for any hints on how to fix this!

    Andreas