Hi, I have two questions about saving rasters in QGIS 3.4: 1.
If I use "Right-klick layer" --> "Export" --> "Save AS" then I can't
choose the ESRI ASCII Grid format described in "Settings" --> "Options"
--> "GDAL" as "AAIGrid". Any idea why this format is not available for exporting rasters? 2.
As an alternative I can use the "Raster" --> "Extraction" --> "Clip
raster by extent". This works fine, but I can't set the number of
decimal places after the comma.
E.g. if I export a terrain model I would like to use 2-3 places after
the decimal, not the full 8 digits, which is a false accuracy. Any way I can set the accuracy for the export? Thanks,
Andreas