Ciao Daniele,

Il 25/02/19 14:43, Daniele Viganò ha scritto:
Ciao Walter,

we use 5) Nginx + spawn-fcgi (a lighttpd project) in multiple Docker containers [0]. As a thumb rule I use one process per Docker with number of QGIS threads equal to the available CPU 'cores' and a number of Docker containers also equal to the number of CPUs. It depends anyway much on the workload (i.e. long running requests vs quick ones).

This is clear :)
When not using containers I would go for 3) nginx + systemd.

In example if you have 4 cores you create 4 qgis-server socks file and put every soscks in a nginx upstream:

upstream qgis_mapserv_backend {
        server unix:/run/qgis-server1.sock;
        server unix:/run/qgis-server2.sock;
        server unix:/run/qgis-server3.sock;