On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 16:52, Nathan Woodrow <madman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, in this case, the stack trace is wrong because of the lack of symbols.
> The symbols could be installed with QGIS at the increase of package size but
> maybe we can do that for a while until we catch this issue.

I don't think the trace *is* wrong here. The recurring source of these
issues is that long-lived objects which have QgsCoordinateTransform
members are being cleaned up AFTER QgsApplication::exitQgis, where the
proj library handling is gracefully cleaned up. After
QgsApplication::exitQgis NOTHING should be accessing coordinate
transforms.

Actually I just had an idea for a potential workaround... let me see
if this works...

Nyall