Hi

Thanks Sunni! I had a long chat with Martin this week and he basically told me:
“Tim you are an idiot, 3D Billboards are not the same as real life billboards,
they should always face the camera” :-)

So now I am convinced but still not sure what will actually be put in the
billboard i.e. how will I configure its contents based on some data from my
layer?

Thanks!

Regards

Tim