Hi All

I am trying to offset a marker (ellipse or simple marker).  I can easily do
this by entering values into the Offset x and y fields (eg 20.0, 30.0 mm).

However I haven't figured out how to enter this as an expression.  I have
entered an expression as "array(20.0,30.0)" but the symbol remains at its
unadjusted offset.

Have I got the expression syntax entered incorrectly?

Thanks
Chris

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or
i...@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no
responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its
transmission from LINZ. Thank You.