Hi,

> Hi, can someone explain what is the real logic currently coded for trust
> option?

It calls the QgsProject::setTrustLayerMetaData(bool) which says

> Sets the trust option allowing to indicate if the extent has to be read from
> the XML document when data source has no metadata or if the data provider has
> to determine it.
> Moreover, when this option is activated, primary key unicity is not checked
> for views and materialized views with Postgres provider.

And from what I see from the code it does what it says, no less, no
more. Only for PostGres.

As a result the variable checkPrimaryKeyUnicity is set to 1 in the uri.

It also add a trust node in project configuration for every layer, but I
don't see where it's used in QGIS code (I maybe miss something)

Regards,
Julien