Hi Jonathan,
Can you share with us how you harvest your information on available
public OGC services? You probably have that information published
somewhere - so if you could point me towards this URL, it would help.
I noticed that all of the services of our province (my employer) can't
be found, as an example. Here is the start point:
https://so.ch/verwaltung/bau-und-justizdepartement/amt-fuer-geoinformation/geoportal/geodienste/wms-web-map-service/

and the GetCapabilities link:
https://geo.so.ch/api/wms?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.3.0

So I wonder how many other QGIS server installations may not be in your
database? Of course I know you don't claim full coverage, but it would
still be good to know how you harvest your data. Thanks for clarifying and greetings,
Andreas