Hi Alex,

I think PSC should take about such issues. We have an extra e-mail address for asking questions / reporting issues around trademark usage and violation: https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/trademark/index.html#if-in-doubt-find-out

It's the part of the PSC work that we hate the most ...

That website you quote looks very unfinished and there isn't even an address associated with it ...

Greetings,

Andreas