Dear QGIS developers,

My name is Damiano Lombardi and since the beginning of February I started working for OpenGIS.ch and making some contributions to QGIS. I am very exited about working on this amazing project with people from all over the world!

In the last eight years I programmed machine vision applications for robots in the pharmaceutical industry. I mainly developed using C++ and Qt on Windows and embedded Linux platforms. I don't have experience with GIS software but I am happy to learn something new!

When not programming I like to go snowboarding on the slopes of my home town Airolo in the middle of the alps. The rest of the time I am the father of two young children.

Tank you in advance for the work together an kind regards
Damiano