Von: QGIS-Developer <qgis-developer-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Im Auftrag von
Paolo Cavallini via QGIS-Developer
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Juni 2022 17:06
An: qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Re: [QGIS-Developer] QGIS PLugin approvals

Hi Marco,
being based on voluntary work, we cannot give reliable tming for the analysis.
Please point me out the links, I'll try to spare the time ASAP.
Cheers.

Il 27/06/22 16:52, Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. via QGIS-Developer ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> how long does it usually take for a plugin being approved? I uploaded
> two new experimental plugins a week ago, but neither received a
> question nor a approval notification
>
> Marco

Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org
training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more