Hi all,
are we going to implement this? Apparently nobody objects.
I'd add to the list the Topology sub plugin by strk. Probably not widely
used, but an unique feature.
I confirm that in the meantime the table historicization has been
broken, one more reason for not shipping DB Manager in the current state.
Cheers.

Il 22/06/22 07:55, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:

> - Saving/re-running previously saved SQL queries

very useful to me. also loading the result of a query as a new layer

> - Switching to the simplified "SQL builder" dialog for creating a SQL query
> - Truncating a table (this is available through a Processing
> algorithm, just not via browser)
> - Attribute index creation (this is available through a Processing
> algorithm, just not via browser)

handy but not crucial

> - !! Support for editing an existing column (changing name/type). This
> is the biggest functionality gap -- changing existing column types is
> not available elsewhere in QGIS
> - Listing database triggers

I'd add storicization of a table - I couldn't find anything easier for this.

Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org
training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more
  • [QGIS-Developer] Time... Nyall Dawson via QGIS-Developer
    • Re: [QGIS-Develo... Paolo Cavallini via QGIS-Developer
      • Re: [QGIS-De... Nyall Dawson via QGIS-Developer
        • Re: [QGI... Paolo Cavallini via QGIS-Developer
          • Re: ... Tim Sutton via QGIS-Developer
        • Re: [QGI... Paolo Cavallini via QGIS-Developer
          • Re: ... Alexandre Neto via QGIS-Developer
            • ... SIGéal via QGIS-Developer
            • ... Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer
              • ... Alexandre Neto via QGIS-Developer
                • ... José de Paula Rodrigues via QGIS-Developer
                • ... Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) via QGIS-Developer