As far as I know, it is only implemented for Postgis so far - other DB engines could be added, if someone cares about it.

Greetings,

Andreas

On 2022-07-29 10:41, Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer wrote:

Duh...

Thanks Andreas, how can I have missed this...

Too many features syndrome I think :-)

Thanks, working great (at least for Postgis, not other db around here...)

Regards,

Richard

On 7/29/22 10:34, Andreas Neumann wrote: Hi Richard,

This should already be available in the debugging tools --> Query Logger

It was a recent QGIS grant project and developed by elpaso.

Greetings,

Andreas