Hi Richard, Hi Tim,

Here's what I could come up with:
https://anitagraser.com/2022/10/01/visualizing-iot-time-series-with-qgis-mobilitydb/

I think it's promising but lacks GUI support.

Regards,

Anita

On 05.09.2022 01:34, Tim Sutton wrote:
Hi Richard

Thanks for clarifying your ideas. Could we not implement something
similar to how WMS-T works in that we have a PostgreSQL-T provider
extension for example that passes a time filter to the underlying data
base request. In another system we are build for a client we have some
logic to fetch min/max/mean/sum/etc from a time slice so we could have
something similar such that each point has only one value for the
current time slice.

Not sure if I make myself clear or not...

Regards

Tim

On Sun, Sep 4, 2022 at 4:22 PM Anita Graser via QGIS-Developer
<qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

    Hi Richard,

    On 02.09.2022 13:07, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
    > Anybody is aware of a model in which data owns a location, but THAT
    > location has a (growing) set of [timestamp, value] observation
    data to
    > it....

    MobilityDB has temporal temporal bools, ints, floats, texts, and
    geometries: https://docs.mobilitydb.com/MobilityDB/develop/ch03.html

    So that would cover the storage question but the visualization issue
    remains until we implement support for these types in Temporal
    Controller.

    Regards,

    Anita

​