Hi Luca,

There are certain files in this share/proj folder that you should not delete, because otherwise QGIS would behave strange:

- copyright_and_licenses.csv (not sure if it s necessary)

- deformation_model.schema.json

- other.extra

- proj.db

- proj.ini

- projjson.schema.json

- README.DATA

- triangulation.schema.json

- world

I also always delete all the other grid shift files that I don't need. It is getting a bit overwhelming with all these files (that you never need).

Greetings,

Andreas