But with what purpose? These are sites >7GB each of which most information
should either be still available in newer doc versions, or only if you would want
to use 2.x versions of QGIS...

I fail to want to put extra time into this.

But if you want: I have archived both versions in a zip on  qgis6, and can make
them available for you if you want to set this up.
Feel free to contact me directly (richard@qgis is still working if I am
correct...).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde